You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Evaluation Board, FIFO TO USB 3.0 Bridge, 16 Bit FIFO Bus, FMC Connector, B Version Chip
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- FTDI FTDI
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- UMFT600X-B Datasheet
- 16bit FIFO bus, FMC (low pin count) connector with B version chip
- Support for USB3.0 super speed (5Gbps), USB high speed (480Mbps), USB 2.0 full speed (12Mbps)
- 4 IN channels and 4 OUT channels on FIFO bus connectivity
- Vendor class USB device with D3xx driver support on the UMFT600X for generic high speed applications
- Supports multi voltage I/O 1.8V, 2.5V and 3.3V
- FMC connector is compatible with most Xilinx FPGA reference design boards
- Multi powered options
- Hardware reset and remote wake up
Technical Documents (1)
2 In stock
2 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 19:00 (for re-reeled items 17:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
2 more will be available week commencing 12/24/23
Available to manufacturer lead time 21 weeks
Standard lead time for this product is 21 weeks.
With you next business day
Order before 19.00 Hrs
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.