You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
LEAP ELECTRONIC PLA-2532
Logic Analyser, 32, 2MB, 250 MHz, 30 mm
Technical Documents (1)
- Internal (asynchronous) and External (synchronous) capture
- The timing of each trigger point can be shown by the cursor mark
- Binary code and hexadecimal List mode (State) display
- Able to save measuring data and waveform results
- Provide I2C, SPI, UART and CAN signal decoding function on PC
- Provide various signal trigger and capture: 4 kinds of trigger modes including Pattern/Edge/AND/OR
- 256K Bytes ~ 2M Bytes long memory depth: each CH memory depth is up to 128Kbits ~ 512Kbits
- The adjustable sample rate size can be set by users, which avoids long capturing time
- "Trigger Counter" and "Pulse Width Trigger" function
- High-speed Zoom In/Zoom Out function
- Smart software provides text file for saving the Binary Code of waveform
- USB 2.0 interface for PC link function
- Powered by USB
Communications & Networking, Sensing & Instrumentation
No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.